Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Love Makers eBook Release

I have experienced a few delays and setbacks along the way, 
but the finish line is in sight!

Here's the good news:  The cover is finished & I love it!     

What do you think?  5 out of 5 stars, right?



Here's the bad news:   I just found out that each retailer has a different time table for releasing my eBook.  So the soonest it will be on sale is next week on Amazon Kindle.  The others like iBooks, Barnes & Noble nook, PagePusher, and kobo could take 2 weeks - 2 months.  Booooo!!!

Hopefully, I will be announcing my eBook release by the end of next week, so stay tuned.  In my next post, I will give you a peek inside the steamy world of The Love Makers.  
How much would you like to see?  
5 pages?  10?  Or do you want more?  How about 20 pages? 

Vote in the comments section below by Friday.  The excerpt will be posted on Saturday, March 1st.   (Wow, is it March already?)

No comments: